New Life!
We are in MCO 3.0 by the shitty government we are in. All malaysian except the rich and menteri are well compensated with their own greediness. what a year to beliving with. and i have new life inside me . Breathing and alive. Kicking.
1) life is not easy nowadays. Im struggling to think what can i do to keep myself afloat. I have my dear job with me that pays well. i supposed but will this be enough.. i have to keep my performance KPI so that i will have extra to spend for the upcoming months that im living.
2) Spending issue. I think it is not just me . with the pandemic everyone is looking up for ways to make up for happy fun life and my spending isnt excessive . I think. not like others . well but still im up and spending. Need to slack off a bit
3) New skills. NO new skills learnt as of yet. I have high hopes for many thing and it seems 2021 is not it. Despite the year sounds so promising nothing is popping except the baby. lol
4) Watching Netflix. well kak iwin said she will terminate hers whenever it will be terminated. Hence im on the verge of having fun and leisure. Series is my thing since before to keep me occupied i hope i will be able to setup netflix.
5) Supporting the loved ones. Well i have concerns but not sure worth worrying but nothing in this world not to . I pray to Allah for our health and everything that he does in his life. I just want him to be happy and live a peaceful life.
6. I want my family to be in good shape whenever whatever and however.And we will be rich somehow in future thats what Qutbi told me everyday. Hehehee cute and .
I know i havent write for a long time i hope this is sufficient for the updates. till then .
Regards
MMNAT
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment