Starter 2020

Hey guys

Happy 2020- i said im gonna change my life and i did it . I took a leap to venture for new job!!



For the interview I don’t have a really good pair of shoes. Hence we decided to buy but we don’t have that much time either.
Hence on the last day of preparation I didn’t go out to spend as Qutbi forbid me to do so and on the day of the iv itself we both went to buy the shoes. I am lucky that the iv was set at 4 pm then we have ample time to mingle with the family get prepared and head off to KL.

Here is my journey.
my husband tolong gosok baju hihihi



I received a call that the iv to be postpone at 6 pm. I agreed then later received revised time to 430 pm. We went to almost all shoe stores in AEON BUKIT TINGGI but no size that fit my small feet. What a bummer.Then our last resort was to go to AEON department store itself and go to the ladies section.
I cant find my size and still bought a pair cause we don’t have much time left and I obviously need rest. We ate at Black Canyon – Qutbi’s treat :D then went home and I slept like a log for an hour long. Woke up and showered and practiced then ready to head out.

Arrived early and then I was escorted by a senior before having the interview with the manager.
The interview lasted for 2 hour seriously it was that long till I feel like wanna muntah literally and the jalan is so jem I cannot tahan . Qutbi had to pull over for me to muntah then we headed back again.


haha just a typical selfie at the toilet

BTW the blazer I wore also belongs to kakak Qutbi then the bag as well. It fits me well. Thought of buying the bag but it is so damn expensive and x lah lawa mana, EH ( sebab mahal khens)

maheiiii

Then after the interview we stopped at the I -City mall for dinner. My treat this time Qutbi ate Kyochon and he won a lucky spin of Bimbimbap which we later tapau because we were so full.
see so happy hahaahahahahaa

We headed home, showered and sleep. The next day I woke up quite late and I sent thankyou note to HR and asked if can forward to the interviewer. Qutbi with his crazy plans to return the shoes and have our money refunded. Oh well what a wishful thinking and guess what, he made that happened. HAHHAHAHAHAAHHA literally I paid nothing but the parking fee yawwww.

Then the next day later that evening I was at rumah kakak Qutbi gossiping lol and my husband is studying with his friend when I received call from HR!! She said the feedback was so good and they want to hire me start 24-Feb-2020. I accepted the offer and realize the capability I have.
Qutbi is a forever proud husband and iam grateful :D it makes me so happy when he acknowledge that i am good i am confident as such. thank you sayang.
I hope 2020 will be a good start for us both

Love
MMNAT

Comments

Popular Posts