Best gift π
what do you imagine if I mentioned i have the best gift? Is it an expensive things that nobody can afford? Or is it something you have longed for.
I have the biggest gift ever which is a complete family and too sad i didnt realize that. How beautidul a tamily is. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I am also gifted with a man that i love most and always who always keen to know me and willing to deal with me . I cant be thankful enough. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️π¨✈️ He is here always present even now he is like miles away from me . Nasihat demi nasihat sometimes the way he talked I doubt tjat umur kami berdua samaπ tp bila sampai part buat lawak bodoh yeah we are the same kind . Kind of.
At times when im having a really hard time i guess it is the transition that his presence is no longer physical to me ive started to realize im not just losing my bf but a best friend . The very best friend that i hung on to every time . Made me started to think π€ i dont have that many friends.
Had that crazy thought that i have no friends start feeling empty, lost and discourse to other path.
Each time im stumbled i choose to not tell people cause i dont know what and how and mostly why am i behaving that way. That is where i need him to talk to little did I realize i didnt count my blessings. Ive too drowned with my imaginary problems. I want a healthy mental why am I so negative these days.
It was Black Friday, he is in Australia btw , if you are reading this i love you sayang ido.
Im sorry that we fought and you are unwell and im dwelling on the conversation.
Qutbi bought me a health band ! Basically it is a watch but more to fitness. What a thoughtful man indirectly reminds me how valuable masa is to him. Well Qutbi mmg particular bab masa tak suk stuck dlm jam and selalu plan by what time to keluar semua klau trapped dlm jammed alamatnya bad mood la the whole journey ππ’ππ¬ well jammed really stress website
I have the biggest gift ever which is a complete family and too sad i didnt realize that. How beautidul a tamily is. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I am also gifted with a man that i love most and always who always keen to know me and willing to deal with me . I cant be thankful enough. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️π¨✈️ He is here always present even now he is like miles away from me . Nasihat demi nasihat sometimes the way he talked I doubt tjat umur kami berdua samaπ tp bila sampai part buat lawak bodoh yeah we are the same kind . Kind of.
At times when im having a really hard time i guess it is the transition that his presence is no longer physical to me ive started to realize im not just losing my bf but a best friend . The very best friend that i hung on to every time . Made me started to think π€ i dont have that many friends.
Had that crazy thought that i have no friends start feeling empty, lost and discourse to other path.
Each time im stumbled i choose to not tell people cause i dont know what and how and mostly why am i behaving that way. That is where i need him to talk to little did I realize i didnt count my blessings. Ive too drowned with my imaginary problems. I want a healthy mental why am I so negative these days.
It was Black Friday, he is in Australia btw , if you are reading this i love you sayang ido.
Im sorry that we fought and you are unwell and im dwelling on the conversation.
Qutbi bought me a health band ! Basically it is a watch but more to fitness. What a thoughtful man indirectly reminds me how valuable masa is to him. Well Qutbi mmg particular bab masa tak suk stuck dlm jam and selalu plan by what time to keluar semua klau trapped dlm jammed alamatnya bad mood la the whole journey ππ’ππ¬ well jammed really stress website
This is the latest that he just bought me on BLACK FRIDAYπ’ im guessing this is expensive i did ask him to return it . instead of buying his item he bought this for me.
He is testing it and his is like miles away thank you sayang for the thought
This was for my birthday π last year hihi a man that fond of time hihi
I have this worn each time cause baby this is the only watch i have
And this will be the very first watch he gave to me as present not to mention his mechanical watch as well tp gift ni hilang i was careless and the other one is rosak
Despite that ive always start a fight you have manage to control the situation
I felt resentful less and less now
We are both having a hard time respectively different problems
I am forever gonna pray for your safety health and also for your happiness
Cause it matters.
Happy you happy me a happy relationship.
Through all that we have been our sail had made this far sayang your journey is a progress and you will succeed. I know you will ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ive been reading Quran but dont really know what is the meaning one surah that i like is ar rahman . Came across the definition Maka nikmat tuhan kamu yg mana kamu dustakan?
Makanya saya berasa down kebelakangan ini tapi ada nikmat yg Allah dtg kann secara senyap untuk gembirakan hati. Kenapa nk butakan mata untuk ini? Alhamdulillah
Hands up to the best partner i can never ask nor longed for
The best gift Allah has even sent to me
The one who loves me and care and strive for better
I love you sayang. πππππππ

.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment