Sayang
Approximately it has been 2 weeks my buah hati in Australia
I know he is super busy. But yeah being a clingy gf isnt easy as well
Keep on checking my phone, if there is updates and to reply as soon as he texted cause i dont want to miss any chance to chat with him
He truly understand as it is not easy for me either.
At first, he didn’t update bout his wellbeing and im trying to be ok with it
Normal chat like how are you then straight to sleep.
But then you know woman get emotional easily, I become remorseful bout the goodbye in aiport that was not so smooth for me and him hence i blurted out .
I feel at ease somehow. That is how i roll i guess, if it is annoying , i cant help it 😢 I want you! Here with me. 😭😭
He is so and more understanding now. My needs . Emotional needs. There are lots of other girls yg lagi memaksa and im a clingy type yg whose trying not to be one. I understand when he said he needs everything more like time and all when it comes to study. I want him to finish everything in flying colours and sihat too. That is what im praying for every single day for you love. And im trying to astray from texting you too everyday. Maybe i can start going out with my other friends. 🐙 Time consteaint juga since beza waktu gap 3 jam and me working shifts plus bila weekend if im off that will be the only time he can jalan jalan 🏃🏼♂️🏃🏼♂️🏃🏼♂️ And do all the fun stuff in negara orang. Now i wish im working in Australia. 🤔😅
Off late, he never fail to wish me morning wishes. Cheeky and romantic ones. ❤️ I woke up feeling happier. 😘 My mind’s thought 💭 busy busy he still x lupa wish me morning, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Dah la handsome baik romantic pulak sekarang nii . Sayang i love you 💋💋💋💋
I feel his love surrounds me even though he is 7 hours- flight bound away. Away.
Im holding myself not to text him that much for start takut menggangu and he feels suffocated pulak. Even i miss him like crazy. So much. No more Klang dates, or Sg buloh, Kedai makan Sala dates, movie partner for a while , that story sharing in cars ( he loves this so much , and i love you, only you) 💋💋
I know you love me long time too. Right?
Since we are far away i think both is having the same thoughts, dont want any fights which me will solemnly do my own kind of sad 😢 emotionally . And he defo doesnt want me to merajuk / bad mood or tak happy . Bad for my health. I hope we will sail this together for 3 months sayang.
I know you are strong and capable to carry out semua cabaran and dugaan , i know . You are born that way, organised . And im sorry if you thought im making you small not that i am. It never cross my mind. My way of projecting it always have and made it looks bad. All the time . 😢 i dont know why it looks bad when the intention is not. Maybe it is better for me not to let out any suggestions or opinions would in future. I will just keep that in mind. I want you to succeed like everyone else ☺️ Above all your vision and your wish to make your family proud to come true, i wish for nothing but for you, Qutbi to have it all. Above anything else, you have come this far and im so proud of your efforts to make this happened.
This is all because of you. You will be what you wanna be sayang. And you are going to be strong on this. Lots of love from your gf yg merindui awak setiap masa ❤️
Good luck love ❤️ I miss you so much 💋
I know he is super busy. But yeah being a clingy gf isnt easy as well
Keep on checking my phone, if there is updates and to reply as soon as he texted cause i dont want to miss any chance to chat with him
He truly understand as it is not easy for me either.
At first, he didn’t update bout his wellbeing and im trying to be ok with it
Normal chat like how are you then straight to sleep.
But then you know woman get emotional easily, I become remorseful bout the goodbye in aiport that was not so smooth for me and him hence i blurted out .
I feel at ease somehow. That is how i roll i guess, if it is annoying , i cant help it 😢 I want you! Here with me. 😭😭
He is so and more understanding now. My needs . Emotional needs. There are lots of other girls yg lagi memaksa and im a clingy type yg whose trying not to be one. I understand when he said he needs everything more like time and all when it comes to study. I want him to finish everything in flying colours and sihat too. That is what im praying for every single day for you love. And im trying to astray from texting you too everyday. Maybe i can start going out with my other friends. 🐙 Time consteaint juga since beza waktu gap 3 jam and me working shifts plus bila weekend if im off that will be the only time he can jalan jalan 🏃🏼♂️🏃🏼♂️🏃🏼♂️ And do all the fun stuff in negara orang. Now i wish im working in Australia. 🤔😅
Off late, he never fail to wish me morning wishes. Cheeky and romantic ones. ❤️ I woke up feeling happier. 😘 My mind’s thought 💭 busy busy he still x lupa wish me morning, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Dah la handsome baik romantic pulak sekarang nii . Sayang i love you 💋💋💋💋
I feel his love surrounds me even though he is 7 hours- flight bound away. Away.
Im holding myself not to text him that much for start takut menggangu and he feels suffocated pulak. Even i miss him like crazy. So much. No more Klang dates, or Sg buloh, Kedai makan Sala dates, movie partner for a while , that story sharing in cars ( he loves this so much , and i love you, only you) 💋💋
I know you love me long time too. Right?
Since we are far away i think both is having the same thoughts, dont want any fights which me will solemnly do my own kind of sad 😢 emotionally . And he defo doesnt want me to merajuk / bad mood or tak happy . Bad for my health. I hope we will sail this together for 3 months sayang.
I know you are strong and capable to carry out semua cabaran and dugaan , i know . You are born that way, organised . And im sorry if you thought im making you small not that i am. It never cross my mind. My way of projecting it always have and made it looks bad. All the time . 😢 i dont know why it looks bad when the intention is not. Maybe it is better for me not to let out any suggestions or opinions would in future. I will just keep that in mind. I want you to succeed like everyone else ☺️ Above all your vision and your wish to make your family proud to come true, i wish for nothing but for you, Qutbi to have it all. Above anything else, you have come this far and im so proud of your efforts to make this happened.
This is all because of you. You will be what you wanna be sayang. And you are going to be strong on this. Lots of love from your gf yg merindui awak setiap masa ❤️
Good luck love ❤️ I miss you so much 💋
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment