Counting days

detik demo detik before qutbi fly ke .......
Less than 2 weeks im so excited and sedih mixed feelings
Off late banyak kali juga la emo and ajak jumpa


We have watched a lot of movies recently.
MUNAFIK 2 , THE EQUALIZER 2 , ALONG WITH THE GODS 2. , and KIN
Wah baru perasan banyak 2 hehehehhehehehe. Movie is my thing i believe and im so happy.
Next thing paksa dia join Night of fright aherherher.
Qutbi willing je semua hahahahahahahahah terpaksa keee lol
I have even asked kenapa x video call la apaa laa
So today video call hahahaha and yes he is still liking all my tweets mana yg relevan to him i guess
Today baru sedar lesen dah expired lama so baru renew tadi and qutbi teman the whole time
❤️
I know when Qutbi dah start study/ flying ni mesti busy i have to get ready for myself
Im gonna miss him real bad
Like kacau dia gelak la apa la kacau tidur hahahhahahaha

I hope i can cope with ease
Whats left mcm beberapa minggu lagi so yes be ready.
Till then fellas


Truly
Mmnat

Comments

Popular Posts