One step ahead!
Hello 👋 hai all
This is march
A lot of things happened in march
Qutbi is having quite a struggle for his job and i believe he is progressing.
May all the odds be with you and your fellow friends
May the sun rises more than you could ever have imagine :)
And lets see that big smile on your face.
We have known each other a long long time
Each of us had seen the worst of our time
Of how we ever succumbed in life ,study and lose our fights sometimes
We fall, bruised ,we get up and move on.
Ive been working for 3 years now
Nevertheless, I always said to you im not happy
I am not proud of what i am and no one is
Thats quite true
I still feel this way that i haven’t achieved anything in life
And I understand why this is so big for you
I do understand though a lot of times you said I will not understand the situation you’re having
While im stuck in this job i hope you get yours baby
Fulfill your dreams and be 😃 happy
Cause thats the ultimate thing i want to finally see you achieving your dreams
May the path for your journey be blessed by Almighty Allah
Ive been rereading our past conversation (you know i love to keep thesethings to relivethemoments
Ive realized many times you said you love me in different ways and tones
When you yourself not the type that easily claimed you are
I want the affections to stay forevermore ❤️
Remember at times you were sad and down
I will try to be there no matter what
If i cant meet you we called ,we texted , i checked up on you the next days
And never did i feel bored cause you are the other half of my stories
Knowing that youwill be away for sometimes sadden me, i was drowned in tears ðŸ˜
I will miss you like crazy nanti 😢😢😢
So Qutbi buah hati pengarang jantung 💕 for this upcoming battles you willhabe
I want you to remember no one is low enough for someone to downgrade
You are enough and can be more than what you are
Moderate tall , good looking , well- educated, fluent talker, sado in the making 🤤
You can have it all can you can have everything
And put me in your life every day cause thats what i do
Counting days till your departure baby
Till then
I love you.
This is march
A lot of things happened in march
Qutbi is having quite a struggle for his job and i believe he is progressing.
May all the odds be with you and your fellow friends
May the sun rises more than you could ever have imagine :)
And lets see that big smile on your face.
We have known each other a long long time
Each of us had seen the worst of our time
Of how we ever succumbed in life ,study and lose our fights sometimes
We fall, bruised ,we get up and move on.
Ive been working for 3 years now
Nevertheless, I always said to you im not happy
I am not proud of what i am and no one is
Thats quite true
I still feel this way that i haven’t achieved anything in life
And I understand why this is so big for you
I do understand though a lot of times you said I will not understand the situation you’re having
While im stuck in this job i hope you get yours baby
Fulfill your dreams and be 😃 happy
Cause thats the ultimate thing i want to finally see you achieving your dreams
May the path for your journey be blessed by Almighty Allah
Ive been rereading our past conversation (you know i love to keep thesethings to relivethemoments
Ive realized many times you said you love me in different ways and tones
When you yourself not the type that easily claimed you are
I want the affections to stay forevermore ❤️
Remember at times you were sad and down
I will try to be there no matter what
If i cant meet you we called ,we texted , i checked up on you the next days
And never did i feel bored cause you are the other half of my stories
Knowing that youwill be away for sometimes sadden me, i was drowned in tears ðŸ˜
I will miss you like crazy nanti 😢😢😢
So Qutbi buah hati pengarang jantung 💕 for this upcoming battles you willhabe
I want you to remember no one is low enough for someone to downgrade
You are enough and can be more than what you are
Moderate tall , good looking , well- educated, fluent talker, sado in the making 🤤
You can have it all can you can have everything
And put me in your life every day cause thats what i do
Counting days till your departure baby
Till then
I love you.
Truely,
Couldbe~mmnat 💋
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment