Vibes

Well hello
Hence i have decided to keep the blog alive
Yeay me !
Oh im just recovering from my dental surgery and can talk normally now after lots of cuti and mc
Well i feel blessed in a way though i was so sad during the week and previous weeks as nothing seems to be in place.
I have like 10 days cuti which unutilized , saya cuti tp x buat apa it goes to waste there goes my long holiday. I have plans but yeah sure plan x jalan . I get down get emotional yeah a lot and additional unnecessary stress that i cant avoid . .....

Oh well that shall passs. I need to know my worth. And my time is so precious that im actually should consider to spend it wisely on people. Things go south sometimes, so does our relationship
Ups and downs then i realized something that somehow awakens me. Discussion makes things better we are working on it. Thats number one. I need him like he doesnt have anythng else to do . Lol. Just like when im having bad days i want to be with him and off days i wann be with him. I need to stop that for real. Thats annoying sometimes. I can watch movie alone dulu and why not now kan. Tula i can but i dont want . I want him with me when watching movie nowadays. Poor laling. ❤️❤️❤️



Number 2: weddings and babies. Piky got married. Adam has a baby and weng’s wife. Just give born to a healthy baby boy. Im unable to dtg belah piky but its fine . He will understand i guess. And yeah tahun yg orang ramai kahwin sebab on the week ada 4 orang kahwin . Ye lah 25 kan. Im thinking bila  and what year berapa unir i will get married? It is a question i cant answer at all. When people ask im just well no plans yet. An honest but correct answer i guess.

Number 3: i have plans. Tonnes of them . But yeah my plan requires 💰 money. Alot one. I hope i can achieve them all.

Number 4: new job yeah planning to but we need to see how it goes. After my plan successfully carried out well one of them

Number 5: cleaning up everything like old numbers emails i dont want clothes and semuaa nyaa

Lol this appears from archive when first i save qutbi’s name . And also lagi satu undecided qut lol he has so many nicknames. This number i think dh lama x pakai 👀 such memories number ni la supersaver malam malam call pagi pagi gigih dua orang nya pun. Even as kawan biasa start nya
So biasa that im pretty amazed how far we have achieve. Lucky i love to write so that you can read and remember hihihi

Number 6. Be healthier. Ive said it too many times. Preach. I need to start somewhere everyday . And also to have quality times for my brains. Reading. And leisure and get physical baby get physical 💕💕💕


Number 7. Redecorate the room . Is that necessary? I dont know i think i do need something but not minimalist .that wont work for me.


Number 8. Start cooking. 2 new recipes that i dont know per month. I think in this case i need Qutbi’s help untuk suggest and jadi paksa rela tester cause im not a good cook.

Number 9. Beli electronic cookware for the house . I have to start now!

The 10th: Aten is getting married 👰 in January! Im so nervous! What should i get her? Will i get the  cuti? Oh wellli need to have that cuti or mission abort

These are the 10 things i have realized when i was helplessly sick 🤕 crying myself out for nothing but myself and thinking how can life gets better. Actualy it dont cause i need to make it out myself.  Have i forgot how to survive? Or im just tired of it? The answer it i have to keep on moving forward. Nobody can beat me down if im at will!

With that i end my writing
Till then fellas.
❤️
Couldbememenatkan

Comments

Popular Posts