Missing

To be honest i miss my old job
Like a missing hole here 🙁 Most times
Back in citibank
Where i can do most of the things i do
Shopping, eat good food, working, lepaking and have fun with friends

In between lunch break i have always take kl go bus to klcc it is free and tapau or maybe just window shopping planning what to buy when gaji dtg
Though i spent a lot im not broke
I ate secret recipe for lunch sometimes i tapau nandos or went to ampang park for mcd or asam laksa big chunk of ikan or makan kt manhattan
Dinner at chillis or i can watch movies buying snacks from either gsc or tgv
I can choose nk pegi nu sentral or klcc or wangsa walk sebab semua ada lrt
And i can walk like 2 km per day
During working hour jalan sepanjang lanes all the friendly faces smiling semua and im the senior
All TL kenal me all of them im one of the top sales tp not so big fish sale la but im good.

I guess a change of job maybe itulah rezeki nya kan? I miss calling my cool Tl as boss i miss them
I love the environment there i mean the vibe , i feel pressured and got influenced by people that i cant get or be better there but other people have prove they can.
I guess its just not my rezeki
I regret leaving citibank
Maybe because this job is worse than citibank and i was blinded by filthy lies saying that the pay is better here
Well Allah may has better plan for what has written to me

Since i changed job i stayed at home 🏡 closer to family after a while working away so this must blessing in disguise
I have a dream which i wanna pursue
Hence i cant quit now if i quit im a failure

I must be strong for whatever it is
There must be silver lining somehow

Truly
Mmnat

Comments

Popular Posts