How it really happened
hey guys
I cant sleep so here i am rant bout my life.
So far apa yg selalu ada dlm hidup mcm gosip is about marriage wrecking thingy tau and relationship ruin semua. It is sad to think bout it. Jodoh is something people question every day
Ada yg dah berumur but still xde jodoh lagi and keep on kata yeah okay and ada yg dh kahwin ada nak satu x bahagia pulak lelaki curang then get divorced . Ada juga yg baru tunang then putis mcm tu sahaja banyak betul dugaan semuaa ada yg happy as couple and nk stay mcm tu je sbb kahwin need a lot of money and preparation. Yeah this is reality. True events things that happens around me .
Im aware of it nor details bout them. There is also married couple who facing difficulties bila dh kahwin a lot of obstacles and dugaan compared to single life yang jumpa like 3 bulan then ditakdirkan kahwin yeahh banyak semua banyak .
Jodoh ni rahsia Allah yg paling misteri
I never believe that orang tu xde jodoh. Never tp i never pic myself married.
I want to get married but not in this condition . I have to be better.
Better in everything. Then i can be the best. Seems like so dreamy kann but yeah
That what i tell myself . Ofcourse i wanna have children early sb i wanna grow old watching them grows up while me just enjoying life but sure thing I want them to have a good life.
Same like i want my younger sisters to have a good better life than me.
But we cant expect what will happen right. We can calculate we can try to predict
Try to find cure but the Al-mighty has its own plan.
The moment i met QP i never thought that i will be friends with him till now.
Im the one tegur dia dulu. Hes quite a good looking guy semua orang akan agree with this and im one of the selekeh one . My intention is just to sampaikan salam from a friend of mine. Who used to be his ex. Then we becomes friends, we share things , we share hobbies , we exchanged thoughts, advices, share favourite things , thing got really fast.
We are totally good friends back then . And im a person with principles to never go beyond friends if we are. I prioritise that so it will be fair to my other half. I respect his privacy. If he wants to tell me bout personal life i will listen all the time but never to interfere. If you need my advice i will give you but terpulang nk ikut ke tidak. But since im with him like alwaysso I can't find a bf sbb i feel guilty if i have one . I need to commit with QP and bf if i have one so i choose him for that to stay as he needs me . And i love him for sure. But later i feel lonely i need more we have some arguments for this and nevertheless after some issues when he has some problems with his previous gf and some statement he said to me. I was so sad ,i told my sister bout it and she said im bigger than this. Be happy. Because all this ,while when i develop feelings towards QP he always like takkan la kita jd lebih dari best friend kan jan kan. I was like. ' yeah betul la' and some of the statement really made me mcm move on la mizan move on and of course i was sad and I made poems and let i out but tak bgtau untuk siapa. Just made it mcm random. For me kalau lelaki ckp mcm tu so it means he doesnt want that to happen. So i respect that. Hence i said to myself yeah its time for me to try find my loved ones. I did.
In between i met a guy when i was working part time as kfc , i got excited sbb after so long like 3years kot to have a bf. On the first date i made him a handmade card hahaaha it took me 2 days to finish it.he was shocked obviously mcm kenapa perempuan ni semangat sangat. And i helped him in most things padahal dia kerja lagi lama lol kat kfc tu hahahahaah tp tula since he's younger than me it didnt last long he went to plkn and lose contact mcm tu je . I was heartbroken. It was like 3 months relationship ke apa weh im sad broken . During me with him i did share with QP and we accept thing as it is. But i spent less time with QP cause i was with this guy . When that guy just dumped me i was frustrated lucky i have aten and sepah who is by my side to cheer me every single day. I didn't respond to text to call to whatsapp i just let it ring. Thats how devastated i was. QP thought i was so happy that i forgot him entirely. No i didnt i just dont want to be like typical girl who run to minta simpati because i will be that if i did . Then after a month when i regain myself back i told him it was all over and he asked for details. So expected from QP without failure ask for details hahahaha cause he wants to know everything.
Then later that month a friend of mine Mas told me kawan dia nk berkenalan so I agree. For me what harm can it bring sbb dia sebaya and dh kerja. I was wrong, dia mmg okay and selalu nk bg hadiah which is seronok dpt surprise everytime tp dia suka down kan org lain mcm couple yg x bekerja lagi keluar dating pakai duit ptptn lainla dia dh kerja ada duit ada iphone macbook ipad ada itu ini. But that flaws is okay since i have never met him, we plannned to meet . I was in unimas he was in miri working for sime darby life was good he was good and everyday texter and share until then i found out hes not only text with me but orang lain jugak . Kinda ada gf lain jugak so i was for fun. And the way he once mentioned bout his ex knows bout me and get jealous seems like im the rebound girl.
So i took my time and didnt blurted out on the spot waited try to have confirmation did he loved me or how and suddenly he started not to replying text. For a week but he updated his sociial media he has a new gf already. I was sad again . I remember it was November im about to have my final exam. I cant study well i kept thinking bout it. I cried asking aten what is wrong with me ? She kept saying 🐒'DIA YANG BODOH JAN KAU TEXT DIA CKP DGN DIA PEGI MAMPUS JGN CONTACT AKU DAHH '
I didnt do that. I just blurt nicely saying that im so sad he did this . And hope he get what he desrves . He didnt reply. I still follow his twitter acc masa tu and lepas 2 hari i checked his new gf dumped him!!omg but i was so stupid to simply believes him . Meanwhile i havent keep track with QP , but he always shares his cover songs which i saved semua and listen bila nk siap pegi kelas bila study dengar lagu.
I remember one song he sent me satu malam lagu apa tak ingat tp lirik is 'jujurlah sayang aku x mengapa biar semua jelas dan berbeda' sebab i wont share my personal life to him.
I just dont want to be sad reliving the story bila cerita balik to him. Im an easy to cry 😭. QP then post on fb somethhing like 'BILA DAH TEMUI KEBAHAGIAN JGN LA MELUPAKAN ORANG YG SENTIASA DISISI ' something like that as his status post and i knew it was for me sbb lepas dia send lagu tu he wassep me asking whats up. Hahahaha more like 'ape cerrr' and my reply was that nothing 🔨 And i asked for him okay ke tak
QP was upset sekali lagi he thought i forgot him in my life. We have a little fight . Awak selalu ada dlm life saya just that saya x suka share problem relationship with people and minta simpati though im sad . Walaupun at that time you are my best friend since yeah i think i masa tu i should and can handle this alone. So i moved on again . This time stronger than before.
So time passed by , we contact each other like normal. I start to build up walls as QP also tengah find life cari gf baru and i was more like lelaki x boleh percaya after that 2 guys.
But QP always there for me after the last guy. But previous statement still haunts me as i dont want the same thing happen to me not the 3rd time. Actually the 4th la taken into account masa couple yg kt matrix so i choose to avoid any circumstances. Little did i know he loves me as well.
There was confession between us. And since then we roller coaster through life . There were arguments and lots of emotional turnouts from both . There were lots of cold conversations and things unsettled as we'll previously and now we are better off. We jingle through it all i must say. He survived with me hahahahahahahah i was a not so good , emotional gf sometimes clingy nak mampus tetibe tah kenapa but yeah he survived. But when im with him bila sedih still sedih over hahahaah sedih mcm overthinking then nangis tetibe . Eiii pelik betull. Then i will talk to him and get better jadi okay balik.Keep on surviving love , there is a lot more waves upcoming for you hihihi okayyy gurau. We selesa with each other, Alhamdulillah terima kasih Ya Allah pertemukan hamba-Mu dengan Qutbi. :) mohon jodoh kami panjang. ;)im sorry sayang but you have to love me for the rest of your life .
Panjang nya kalau baca habis terima kasih lah jadi kekasihku, hihi
Truly
MMNAT
ME TO YOU
I cant sleep so here i am rant bout my life.
So far apa yg selalu ada dlm hidup mcm gosip is about marriage wrecking thingy tau and relationship ruin semua. It is sad to think bout it. Jodoh is something people question every day
Ada yg dah berumur but still xde jodoh lagi and keep on kata yeah okay and ada yg dh kahwin ada nak satu x bahagia pulak lelaki curang then get divorced . Ada juga yg baru tunang then putis mcm tu sahaja banyak betul dugaan semuaa ada yg happy as couple and nk stay mcm tu je sbb kahwin need a lot of money and preparation. Yeah this is reality. True events things that happens around me .
Im aware of it nor details bout them. There is also married couple who facing difficulties bila dh kahwin a lot of obstacles and dugaan compared to single life yang jumpa like 3 bulan then ditakdirkan kahwin yeahh banyak semua banyak .
Jodoh ni rahsia Allah yg paling misteri
I never believe that orang tu xde jodoh. Never tp i never pic myself married.
I want to get married but not in this condition . I have to be better.
Better in everything. Then i can be the best. Seems like so dreamy kann but yeah
That what i tell myself . Ofcourse i wanna have children early sb i wanna grow old watching them grows up while me just enjoying life but sure thing I want them to have a good life.
Same like i want my younger sisters to have a good better life than me.
But we cant expect what will happen right. We can calculate we can try to predict
Try to find cure but the Al-mighty has its own plan.
The moment i met QP i never thought that i will be friends with him till now.
Im the one tegur dia dulu. Hes quite a good looking guy semua orang akan agree with this and im one of the selekeh one . My intention is just to sampaikan salam from a friend of mine. Who used to be his ex. Then we becomes friends, we share things , we share hobbies , we exchanged thoughts, advices, share favourite things , thing got really fast.
We are totally good friends back then . And im a person with principles to never go beyond friends if we are. I prioritise that so it will be fair to my other half. I respect his privacy. If he wants to tell me bout personal life i will listen all the time but never to interfere. If you need my advice i will give you but terpulang nk ikut ke tidak. But since im with him like alwaysso I can't find a bf sbb i feel guilty if i have one . I need to commit with QP and bf if i have one so i choose him for that to stay as he needs me . And i love him for sure. But later i feel lonely i need more we have some arguments for this and nevertheless after some issues when he has some problems with his previous gf and some statement he said to me. I was so sad ,i told my sister bout it and she said im bigger than this. Be happy. Because all this ,while when i develop feelings towards QP he always like takkan la kita jd lebih dari best friend kan jan kan. I was like. ' yeah betul la' and some of the statement really made me mcm move on la mizan move on and of course i was sad and I made poems and let i out but tak bgtau untuk siapa. Just made it mcm random. For me kalau lelaki ckp mcm tu so it means he doesnt want that to happen. So i respect that. Hence i said to myself yeah its time for me to try find my loved ones. I did.
In between i met a guy when i was working part time as kfc , i got excited sbb after so long like 3years kot to have a bf. On the first date i made him a handmade card hahaaha it took me 2 days to finish it.he was shocked obviously mcm kenapa perempuan ni semangat sangat. And i helped him in most things padahal dia kerja lagi lama lol kat kfc tu hahahahaah tp tula since he's younger than me it didnt last long he went to plkn and lose contact mcm tu je . I was heartbroken. It was like 3 months relationship ke apa weh im sad broken . During me with him i did share with QP and we accept thing as it is. But i spent less time with QP cause i was with this guy . When that guy just dumped me i was frustrated lucky i have aten and sepah who is by my side to cheer me every single day. I didn't respond to text to call to whatsapp i just let it ring. Thats how devastated i was. QP thought i was so happy that i forgot him entirely. No i didnt i just dont want to be like typical girl who run to minta simpati because i will be that if i did . Then after a month when i regain myself back i told him it was all over and he asked for details. So expected from QP without failure ask for details hahahaha cause he wants to know everything.
Then later that month a friend of mine Mas told me kawan dia nk berkenalan so I agree. For me what harm can it bring sbb dia sebaya and dh kerja. I was wrong, dia mmg okay and selalu nk bg hadiah which is seronok dpt surprise everytime tp dia suka down kan org lain mcm couple yg x bekerja lagi keluar dating pakai duit ptptn lainla dia dh kerja ada duit ada iphone macbook ipad ada itu ini. But that flaws is okay since i have never met him, we plannned to meet . I was in unimas he was in miri working for sime darby life was good he was good and everyday texter and share until then i found out hes not only text with me but orang lain jugak . Kinda ada gf lain jugak so i was for fun. And the way he once mentioned bout his ex knows bout me and get jealous seems like im the rebound girl.
So i took my time and didnt blurted out on the spot waited try to have confirmation did he loved me or how and suddenly he started not to replying text. For a week but he updated his sociial media he has a new gf already. I was sad again . I remember it was November im about to have my final exam. I cant study well i kept thinking bout it. I cried asking aten what is wrong with me ? She kept saying 🐒'DIA YANG BODOH JAN KAU TEXT DIA CKP DGN DIA PEGI MAMPUS JGN CONTACT AKU DAHH '
I didnt do that. I just blurt nicely saying that im so sad he did this . And hope he get what he desrves . He didnt reply. I still follow his twitter acc masa tu and lepas 2 hari i checked his new gf dumped him!!omg but i was so stupid to simply believes him . Meanwhile i havent keep track with QP , but he always shares his cover songs which i saved semua and listen bila nk siap pegi kelas bila study dengar lagu.
I remember one song he sent me satu malam lagu apa tak ingat tp lirik is 'jujurlah sayang aku x mengapa biar semua jelas dan berbeda' sebab i wont share my personal life to him.
I just dont want to be sad reliving the story bila cerita balik to him. Im an easy to cry 😭. QP then post on fb somethhing like 'BILA DAH TEMUI KEBAHAGIAN JGN LA MELUPAKAN ORANG YG SENTIASA DISISI ' something like that as his status post and i knew it was for me sbb lepas dia send lagu tu he wassep me asking whats up. Hahahaha more like 'ape cerrr' and my reply was that nothing 🔨 And i asked for him okay ke tak
QP was upset sekali lagi he thought i forgot him in my life. We have a little fight . Awak selalu ada dlm life saya just that saya x suka share problem relationship with people and minta simpati though im sad . Walaupun at that time you are my best friend since yeah i think i masa tu i should and can handle this alone. So i moved on again . This time stronger than before.
So time passed by , we contact each other like normal. I start to build up walls as QP also tengah find life cari gf baru and i was more like lelaki x boleh percaya after that 2 guys.
But QP always there for me after the last guy. But previous statement still haunts me as i dont want the same thing happen to me not the 3rd time. Actually the 4th la taken into account masa couple yg kt matrix so i choose to avoid any circumstances. Little did i know he loves me as well.
There was confession between us. And since then we roller coaster through life . There were arguments and lots of emotional turnouts from both . There were lots of cold conversations and things unsettled as we'll previously and now we are better off. We jingle through it all i must say. He survived with me hahahahahahahah i was a not so good , emotional gf sometimes clingy nak mampus tetibe tah kenapa but yeah he survived. But when im with him bila sedih still sedih over hahahaah sedih mcm overthinking then nangis tetibe . Eiii pelik betull. Then i will talk to him and get better jadi okay balik.Keep on surviving love , there is a lot more waves upcoming for you hihihi okayyy gurau. We selesa with each other, Alhamdulillah terima kasih Ya Allah pertemukan hamba-Mu dengan Qutbi. :) mohon jodoh kami panjang. ;)im sorry sayang but you have to love me for the rest of your life .
Panjang nya kalau baca habis terima kasih lah jadi kekasihku, hihi
Truly
MMNAT
ME TO YOU
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment