Rant

Hi gorgeous you, anyone whom reading this is gorgeous.
Assalamualaikum

I tried to sleep but i cant so i was like wasting 5hours online. And my shift is 7 am tomorrow.  Let me live please.  Life has not been so cruel as yet but i can sense I will be a lot grumpier at times when it involves feelings.

To love without care is impossible
To be friend without getting attached is so unfair,
To be left broken what we consider terrible
To leave someone with nothing to spare.

I love you to the extent i cant even just say it,
I just do
Anything i hate saddens me
Will you get bored, will you question, will you wonder, will you say anything, will you be here with me.
Your love is what i look forward everyday not other man,  yours.
Alhamdulillah,
Till there are many years to have for us i wish we will compromise,  discuss and be good and better in time.
InsyaAllah
For you to grow and keep chasing your dreams
For me to chase mine
Those most are massive fantasy
Yours sound heavenly of course
And i shall be by your side
Let me be. ( im forcing myself in haha)
Tell me bout your plans your dreams
And both we make it happen someday
It is not your way to always sweet talk i know
My instinct tells me i have you,  and i want you. You want me too.

Till death put us apart  they say
And with you darling always made my day! 



Sincerely,
MMNAT
Just your annoying girlfriend rant.  I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts