Chance
Scars were meant to be remembered
The way they are
I cant say im proud
But i shall say i never forget.
Not a bit.
Life
Circling around
Wind swirls keeps you up at night
All those memories
Keep hitting back
Like a rebound
I am still
Here
Breathing
Living
Hoping that i will always get what i deserve
Dear Allah
Spare me happiness with the person that i belong to
Whenever in doubt.,
Make me stray
Ya Rabb to you i will always put my hopes to.
R,
Mmnat ( cant sleep)
The way they are
I cant say im proud
But i shall say i never forget.
Not a bit.
Life
Circling around
Wind swirls keeps you up at night
All those memories
Keep hitting back
Like a rebound
I am still
Here
Breathing
Living
Hoping that i will always get what i deserve
Dear Allah
Spare me happiness with the person that i belong to
Whenever in doubt.,
Make me stray
Ya Rabb to you i will always put my hopes to.
R,
Mmnat ( cant sleep)
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment