Bleed
You put a hammer to this wall
Dragged the memories down the hall
Fall too hard i fall too deep
Guess i let you have the best of me
You said yes you used me
Openly
I am too kind i let you fooled me
All these years
A voluntary slave to broken dreams
Shattered glasses to broken pieces
Your words bleak
Hidden with no utmost acts
My years of tears wasted
I am wasted
My biggest downfall
Assholes
Scars burried deep
Sadness all around
Letting go the thing i once loved the most
Easy as i know he does not worth it
He let me bleed
Each time when im alone
No apology
Should have realized long ago,
But i made myself blind,
Not this time
Cause
I am not yours to keep.
R,
Mmnat
Dragged the memories down the hall
Fall too hard i fall too deep
Guess i let you have the best of me
You said yes you used me
Openly
I am too kind i let you fooled me
All these years
A voluntary slave to broken dreams
Shattered glasses to broken pieces
Your words bleak
Hidden with no utmost acts
My years of tears wasted
I am wasted
My biggest downfall
Assholes
Scars burried deep
Sadness all around
Letting go the thing i once loved the most
Easy as i know he does not worth it
He let me bleed
Each time when im alone
No apology
Should have realized long ago,
But i made myself blind,
Not this time
Cause
I am not yours to keep.
R,
Mmnat
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment