Intersection

As we walk through the path together,
Reminiscing the past seems not necessary,
You see,
Both are happy,
You and I are happy,
It should be the end of story,
A life story,
A happy ending.

In life,
As a start,
We forgot to ask,
Hey, what is your story?
What makes you stuck here with me?
Have you ever ponder why?
He or she may has a very different story.
Must be.

Or
You are living in denial
Believing every person who comes into your life is a gift?
A bless, a prize, A throne?
The surprise get bigger when you are unaware,
As you let your guard down,
Ironically a wide smile in the beginning,
But
A string of tears for the ending.

Let's kill the innocence for a while,
Barely naked in the dark vacant room,
You and I both staring blankly at each other,
I know your story,
And you dont know mine.
We are just another passenger,
Waving say Hi, then goodbyes,
Dont know how long time will trap us
Sooner or later,
It would be our last one.



Comments

Popular Posts