Gone
When the tears subside,
I always said,
No more next time around,
But,
Feelings got me in reversed,
I paddle back each time i stumbled,
I look back to those moments,
Dig back for something,
Unreal? Illusive? Imagination?
I know they will hold me back,
Waste my time even more,
But still
I dont stop.
Seems like I wont to but i said i tried.
Been there, done that.
Voices,
Too many.
Listened to some, preached to many.
Never work out.
Because the feeling i have,
Still here. Intact.
It will never go away.
Never gone.
I always said,
No more next time around,
But,
Feelings got me in reversed,
I paddle back each time i stumbled,
I look back to those moments,
Dig back for something,
Unreal? Illusive? Imagination?
I know they will hold me back,
Waste my time even more,
But still
I dont stop.
Seems like I wont to but i said i tried.
Been there, done that.
Voices,
Too many.
Listened to some, preached to many.
Never work out.
Because the feeling i have,
Still here. Intact.
It will never go away.
Never gone.
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment