Reward

First of all. i just think that life is getting better. tapi entrance untuk fifth semester and closure memang tak best. two guys in one semester really a breakdown. Well turns out my love life is a joke kepada my girlss since dorang jadikan bahan each time kiteorang keluar.Well dorang rasa itu kelaka and boleh buat novel. K I GET IT and  I get used to it. HAHA. and thanks to the one that always dengar all my rambling pasal uncertainty of relationshitssss over and over giving the same damn advices SAME OLD ADVICES and i keep on asking for more for the past 3 months. *dah boleh geleng kepala, dasar perempuan*'

Thanks aten, then Dr. Bendek Qist for MASSIVE consultations weekly. \0/
I listened but it takes time to actually walk the talk. Well feeling is not sth easy to get rid of kann?

And yeah, my result mueheheehee im glad im doing fine. But to be honest im a lil bit down sebab my Japanese dapat B. Setimpal dengan usaha maybe? since takde partner nk study maybe i kureng perhatian in that. The core subjects? SATISFIED. Alhamdulillah. And for this, i wanna thank anybody that keep on saying that i can do this. Thanks Qutbi. I know the only thing i kept on nagging was " im not a doctor,pandai mana pun aku, org tak pandang" Well it is true ekceli but that faith or kepercayaan you built somehow help me getting up, notice it or not. So thank you. so muchosss :,)


And i finally, I manage to
get all my issues straight. Set out my goals. ready for the next catch :D of all the people that passed by. Those who stay all the way for me are my truly rewards. :D I do realize, sometimes we got drifted away but of all the silver lining, kita akan kembali semula ke petak mula. WE WILL, YOU WILL, EVERYBODY WILL. :)
THANK YOU FOR STAYING, You are my reward. 

Comments

Popular Posts