Simple
Unknowing people say it is easy,
Which you and I know it does not,
They may cringed for the story you've told,
But you know i am there to hold.
They do not have the whole plot,
Which you have lived through it,
Memories linger everyday,
Revolves around like a bet,
I know it is hard for you,
But you have to forget.
Simple, may not be the best word,
Harsh, may not be the clause,
Hurt, is what you have felt,
Forget, is what you should.
To all the heartbroken out there : Change your pace, move on move along get busy. Get life.
Which you and I know it does not,
They may cringed for the story you've told,
But you know i am there to hold.
They do not have the whole plot,
Which you have lived through it,
Memories linger everyday,
Revolves around like a bet,
I know it is hard for you,
But you have to forget.
Simple, may not be the best word,
Harsh, may not be the clause,
Hurt, is what you have felt,
Forget, is what you should.
To all the heartbroken out there : Change your pace, move on move along get busy. Get life.
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment